The goal of the R. Kubly Family Foundation is to enhance the quality of life in Monroe, Wisconsin by empowering educated and leadership-focused individuals who live and work in the Monroe area.
The R. Kubly Family Foundation will consider Grants in the following areas:
- Projects that increase the number of highly educated people to live in Monroe.
- Projects that have a direct correlation of improving the quality of life in Monroe and directly attract those with advanced degrees to move to Monroe and work in Monroe.
- Projects that contact local students who have moved away from Monroe for education or careers, to “bring them back” to Monroe.
What the R. Kubly Foundation does not fund:
- Capital projects or equipment
- Annual operations
- Travel funds, benefit tickets, or courtesy advertising
- Health and human services programs
The R. Kubly Foundation will consider grant requests from $1,000 to $20,000. Grant acceptance is subject to both meeting the goal of the foundation and the availability of funds.